- 50mm of memory foam
- 1000 pocket springs
- Viscose quilted cover
- Foam encapsulated for edge-to-edge support
- Treated with Adaptive
- Supports weight up to 18 stone
Bramber gives you a slightly firmer Medium feel than Powis as it’s completely encapsulated in foam for superior edge-to-edge support, so you won’t roll off or feel your partner get out of bed. It has all the same great benefits as Powis – the reactive memory foam on individual pocket springs – with 1000 here – plus the soft touch viscose cover and the cooling, drying Adaptive sleep technology.
The new Bramber MiBed® has been designed to put you in control of your comfort. Foam encapsulated to provide you with edge to edge support, this mattress features memory foam to mould to the contours of your body and pocket springs that evenly distribute your body weight across the entire sleep surface. As an added benefit, the Bramber has also been treated with Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
- 50mm Memory foam – Provides pressure relief / relieves your body of stress and tension / can reduce the amount of tossing and turning during sleep / conforms to the curves of the body to keep your spine in natural alignment / promotes better posture / absorbs energy so the movement of others should not cause a disturbance.
- 1000ct Pocket Spring Unit – Promotes natural alignment of the spine / ensures that your weight is evenly distributed / reduces the amount of strain put on your body/ offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature.
- Adaptive – To keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
- Non-slip base panel – Helps to keep the mattress in place.
- Foam Encapsulated – For edge to edge support.
|2’6 Small Single||75cm||200cm|
|4’0 Small Double||
|5’0 King Size||150cm||200cm|
|6’0 Super King Size||180cm||200cm|